- Beyond response to several chemical solvents and agents, the prime factor to be considered when using our PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) washers is that they do not have great resistance to elevated energy radiation that will induce PTFE molecule breakdown. They have similar characteristics of PFA that is highly chemical safe, thermally stable, and flexible, however, our washers do have some inclination to creep while PFA is creep safe and is outstanding for melt-processing, extrusion, blow molding, transfer molding, injection molding, and compression molding. The provided PTFE washers can deform under a load yet the application of fillers can aid with this, albeit it should be considered that not all PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) is ideal for food grade use. By adding fillers to our washers, we have improved their resistance to abrasion, increased strength and add electrical conductivity. These are delivered in numerous shapes, sizes, and designs to suit every critical operation.
Showing 2 ItemsSupply Ability: 10 Per DayDelivery Time: 1-2 WeekPrice: 750 INR/Kilograms
- Safe from chemical agents and solvents
- Low resistance to energy radiations
- Similar properties of PFA washers
- Increased strength and abrasion resistance
- Supply Ability: 10 Per DayDelivery Time: 1-2 WeekPrice: 800 INR/Kilograms